Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Juno's Top 100

Michael_10
    Michael_10
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

RV, c'mon Juno...

Fiscal
    Fiscal
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

+ for Little Miss Sunshine and Groundhog Day!

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

The 1990''s of course I have seen most of these films from DVD. It is very challenging to make a top 100.

honeykid
    honeykid
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

No, that was directed at me, rauldc. I said I'd choose Bad Girls if it was on offer and that everyone should watch it. The reason for all this, as Destiny knows so well, is this lady.

As you may've noticed, I have a bit of a crush on her.

genesis_pig
    genesis_pig
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I have to say.. Your 90's movie taste is far better..

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I am going to have to watch New York, I Love You again to see if it has the same appeal to me as the 1st time.

honeykid
    honeykid
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

That's not surprising, GP. The 90's were a better decade for Hollywood, IMO.

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

#50: Twilight 4/5 stars~ I know a lot of people on here aren't in argreement with this one, but I find that the movies are doing a pretty good job but still not as good as the books.

#49: New Moon 4/5 stars~ see above

#48: Say Anything 4/5 stars~ The John Cusack film that will be remembered by lifting a boom box radio onto his shoulder while In Your Eyes is playing.

#47: An Officer And A Gentlemen 4/5 stars~Another film with a very memorable ending. Gere and Winger are amazing together.

#46:Thirteen 4/5 stars~ This film is great because it is true life for a lot of teens. maybe a bit extreme in some cases, but a lot of that **** happens when we grow up.

#45: Far and Away 4/5 stars~ great film that stars two huge stars that just happens to be married in real life. Good on screen romance is seen in this film. Cruise & Kidman are great.

#44: One Crazy Summer 4/5 stars~ My all time favorite of John Cusacks 1980's films. He finds romance with a young Demi Moore.

#43: Benny & Joon 4/5 stars~ Two of my favorite on screen characters played by Johnny Depp and Mary Stuart Masterson. A fantastic film.

#42: Groundhog Day 4/5 stars~ Another Bill Murray classic. Also a great performance by Andie Macdowell.

#41: Lucky Ones 4/5 stars~ A film recommended to me by a mofoer and it shot right up my top 100. Great cast led by Tim Robbins, Rachel McAdams, and Michael Pena.

rauldc14
    rauldc14
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I think a lot of people here have to remember that there are a lot of young members here too. I'm 22 and its only been a year since I've been truly watching movies from the lists because they are considered great. There's plenty of time to catch up, Juno. I do agree that your top 100 list would change dramatically as well, because mine has since I've seen a lot of movies on those lists.

mark f
    mark f
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I've seen Paris je t'aime and thought it was OK, but I haven't seen New York, I Love You. I will try to watch it soon. But the title definitely reminds me of this awesome LCD Soundsystem song...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQphuL0RMNU[/youtube]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information