Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Nightlife_Eyes

Arthur♥Morgana {ArMor} Lady and Champion │#60│: Because theirs is a furious love

it was so cute! for some reason i have this idea that bradley was faking being upset that she laughed at him and katie can kiss him better :lol: my brain is a strange place :lol:

ABoleyn1230

Arthur♥Morgana {ArMor} Lady and Champion │#60│: Because theirs is a furious love

Gwen's hair looks like she has hit that fence a few times already. :lmao: Oh, that was so catty of me. MEOW!

Actually I think if S3 ends up sucking, Arthur will finally rise again... to save the BBC from Capps' "Mother Goose's Paint-by-Numbers Camelot".

Nightlife_Eyes

morgana looks like someone's just told her 'gwen is arthur's twu wuv' and arthur looks like in the top couple he's trying to remember who gwen is, then remembers and is trying not to laugh and then in the bottom two is pleading his case to morgana that he loves her and is probably suggesting they go to his chambers to 'talk' about it further!

here's to awesome dogs names!

there was a little girl in a centre i worked in a while ago (before i really knew a lot about arthurian legend but thinking about it now it's like BAM!) the little girl's name was ava-lyn and her mother's name was faye and she had an older sister but i don't remember her name!

ABoleyn1230

I think Camelot is going to be gooood. Today I finished watching S4 of The Tudors, the series finale specifically, and at the end Michael Hirst was talking about how important it was to focus on the humanity of the characters. I love that, especially how The Tudors handled Anne Boleyn. She is often portrayed as a villain or a martyr, instead of somewhere in between (which is likely more accurate). The Tudors really made all their characters human. I found myself feeling bad for the ones I disliked back when I read history books (Cromwell, Wolsey, K. Howard, etc). The show was able to mix things up for the sake of tv drama, without making it totally off the wall.

So when it comes to the women of Camelot, I don't think Hirst will take the Johnny Capps road of uber-evil and uber-Mary-Sue.

That is SO AWESOME that Loli and ArMor gets a spotlight in the video. :lol:

Black_Betty

*imitates Luke Skywalker* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Me too. Normally I just set aside a character I don't like but Gwen is a very costly character. Taking Morgana's place, turning Arthur into a douche, headlining the most idiotic episodes, etc.

Very understandable :nod: Just know that you are a very good writer. In fact, one of my goals for the next few months is to go back and review fics and yours are the top of my list

Don't worry about the details! Trust me I am more than capable of filling in the blanks myself :lmao:

Oh man, have you come across that fic that's....wait for it....wait for iiiit....Bradley/Hugo/Katie? :lmao:

IKR? She was the most fun in the s3 trailer. Morgana is, to paraphrase Natalie Portman, having the most fun a girl can have without taking off her clothes :lol:

jean-grey

I'm sorry but LOLOLOLOLOL.

Word Betty.

Black_Betty

Plenty of people dislike Gwen! Or, more accurately, dislike her when she's with Arthur. Being paired with someone of such superior rank brings out G's sense of entitlement but also her clear belief that she's socially and morally superior to Arthur and as to teach him to be a better person. It makes me want to slap her, given that she originally did not want Morgana to help save a young boy from execution but didn't have a problem with everyone sticking their necks out for her. uke:

ABoleyn1230

I can see both sides of that argument - I do suspect that being an orphan makes Gwen rather clingy, and perhaps sees in Arthur the "male protector" figure. However, it's been shown that the loss of Morgana didn't really bother her. They have been distant since early/mid season 2. Likewise, I think Arthur's "attraction" to Gwen is only because she represents a surrogate mother, the maternal figure he never had - one who would slap his wrist when he was wrong, and pat his head when he was right. They have made Gwen fickle and flaky - easily forgetting her former friend because she has eyes on the future king. She's terribly weak and a sad representation of a woman who will be queen one day.

In response to one non-ArMor spoiler:

[SP] Richard Wilson gets a love interest. [/SP]

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

ETA: Betty! You've come back to the old stompin' grounds! :back_hug: I'm with you on Team Morgana.
    Maybe it will turn out Gwen's long-lost relative is a donkey. :lmao:

CrashandBurn9

That's really exciting that you got to meet her and that the other poster got featured in the video!

I know sometimes people from networks that are in charge of things like facebook pages and publicity, don't actually know a lot about the show. Maybe that's the case here?

Wow, Camelot has one amazing cast so far. I'm in. Though if it shows on the same network as the Tudors did I won't be able to watch it until it gets to DVD.

Nightlife_Eyes

lol please he's too busy with katie to be playing on the internet and even if he was he chose me (insane rambler with way too much time on her hands and way to many weird ideas about him and katie)?
    R2A Adventure Park is not coming along so great johnny capps keeps sneaking in while i sleep and rearranging things (example i left morgan and arthur playing happily in the hay loft and i woke up to find morgan in a witchs hat with a cauldron and arthur hanging out with gwen) JOHNNY STOP MESSING WITH MY STUFF & DON'T TOUCH MY TOYS!!! :lol:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information