Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    imightsee

Arthur♥Morgana {ArMor} Lady and Champion │#60│: Because theirs is a furious love

Heck yes Morgana! Loved the Amor moment.

LOL When Gwen is around Arthur turns into a jacka*s.

Nightlife_Eyes

Arthur♥Morgana {ArMor} Lady and Champion │#60│: Because theirs is a furious love

lol please he's too busy with katie to be playing on the internet and even if he was he chose me (insane rambler with way too much time on her hands and way to many weird ideas about him and katie)?
    R2A Adventure Park is not coming along so great johnny capps keeps sneaking in while i sleep and rearranging things (example i left morgan and arthur playing happily in the hay loft and i woke up to find morgan in a witchs hat with a cauldron and arthur hanging out with gwen) JOHNNY STOP MESSING WITH MY STUFF & DON'T TOUCH MY TOYS!!! :lol:

malaguetta

I think I might want to take exception to being called a "merkin". :irked: This is why:

Merkin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CrashandBurn9

Yea, it's probably best to keep low expectations out: . I think that Morgana is too fierce of a character to not be kicking butt in the next season. If they took that away from her I would probably stop watching.

The : Because even if they were siblings, it would still be hot. :lol:

I do love that he says that too.

ABoleyn1230

I'm here! :wave: I work Saturdays and they are my busiest day of the week.
    And hurray for 60 threads!

Betty, I forgot to ask you yesterday - who is the author of your new book on the Six Wives? The most popular ones are by Antonia Frasier, David Starkey, and Alison Weir. The latter is one of my favorite authors of Tudor history. She has a great way of telling a story and her books aren't like stuffy textbooks.

I had an idea the other day, kind of off-the-wall but worth a mention: in some cases in the legends, doesn't Morgan fall in love with a cousin of Guinevere? IIRC, Guinevere rats them out to Arthur and he banishes the cousin, thus Morgan hates Guinevere. Maybe something like this will happen on the show. Although, I'm obviously not into the idea of Morgana falling in love with anyone but Arthur. Flirting is okay.

Neda16

I'm beginning to doubt this facebook. They got quotes wrong.

Gwen:

'Lancelot wouldn't just leave me' s1 e2
    'The women have a right to fight' s1 e13

>> um....Lancelot didn't come til episode 5. And Gwen never said anything about him not leaving her. WTF?? And the fighting episode was episode 10 not 13.

Morgana:

'Uther is a snivelling coward' e1 s2
    'what is the point' s2 e12

>> I don't remember either of those lines...and Morgana still had a pretty good relationship with Uther in 1x02. I don't know what these people are on.

And oh god. Here is Gwen's description from the official Merlin facebook:

They enjoy flirting?? What flirting?? I must have missed it. And Arthur will be King for crying out loud! If he wants to change tradition he can. And not to be petty, but when have we seen her be quick witted? She hasn't done anything yet! So how is she more than a match for Arthur?? And of course Morgana's doesn't have one single mention of Arthur, but does mention Merlin. Ugh.

Of course Merlin can't influence her path, he doesn't know her well enough! But I can think of someone else who does *cough*Arthur*cough* :P And when was she ever preoccupied with gossip?? They need to stop acting like the things that were in their mind are canon, because we never saw it! The Morgana we've seen has always been concerned with real problems and never once came off as shallow. (Okay maybe when she wanted to pick a memorable dress in 1x01, but that was for Arthur!)

But guhh our girl is so gorgeous :love:

waterflower

I think i got so excited cause i had REALLY low expectations. I was expecting a lot of Arthur/Gwen and no ArMor or Morgana. I'm glad we got something!

Black_Betty

All these spoilers about Gwen make me think they're going to do something phenomenally stupid with her to make her seem more interesting.

I am now, 100%, team Dark Side. Team Mor. Team Morgana. Whatever you want to call it.

Neda16

LOL Bo I'm with you, I need a sedative after that! :lol: Apart from the donkey thing it looks amazing! :yay:

I can't believe we got him breathing out her name like that :thud: The way he says her name and looks at her guh :in_love:

I really don't like Gaius out: Enough said.

Morgause is back and Morgana's dresses are pretty and she's bad ass :yay: I hope that is Excalibur Morgana can play with Arthur's sword if she wants to

I just can't freaking wait for season 3 now :woot: Bring it on! We already got our first bit of ArMor and now I'm greedy and want more! :lmao:

Black_Betty

Those passages are amazing! :love: Thanks for posting them

It's childish, I guess, but I love that so many of our titles, both here and on the other board, come from actual quotes from the show, the actors, and the legends, as well as official essays and such. Childish because ours is the only ship thread from the show that can really say that :lol:

Congratulations! :high_five:

:lmao: That's great What kind of dog do you have?

I didn't picspam these scenes before, I don't think:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information