Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Neda16

Arthur♥Morgana {ArMor} Lady and Champion │#60│: Because theirs is a furious love

apparently Merlin now has an official BBC facebook page?

Merlin UK Official Cast | Facebook

There was a new pic of Colin posted there today apparently. But is this header new or was it the old one for season 2? Everyone else looks the same but Gwen's pic is different and the positions have changed a bit. (Of course A/G are next to each other )

Aww thanks Cheryl :blush: I'm glad you liked it There needs to be more BK love out there :love:

waterflower

Arthur♥Morgana {ArMor} Lady and Champion │#60│: Because theirs is a furious love

IKR? He knows her name! I was surprised too :lol:

Stop being so annoying Gaius...:demon:

Yeah, was that about? out:

:lol: So do I

ABoleyn1230

The King and Queen of Avalon do not belong on page 2!! :goof:

Liza I suspect you will be valedictorian of Arthurian Legend U, so you'd better get to work on an inspiring speech for us. :nod:

I have nothing interesting to say. :shrug:

Nightlife_Eyes

I KNOW! i know for sure that arthur is not dead, he's just chilling in avalon with morgana and who can blame him for being there so long? :eyebrows: there is never an emergency big enough for us to call them away from their important business! :nono: war, famine, johnny capps ruining yet another season, we can withstand it all because arthur and morgana are TOGETHER FOREVER IN AVALON and gwen's prob burried with lancelot so there!

jean-grey

:lol: Bradley singing is a very funny mental image but I'd be more 'confortable' if the show had 22 eps instead of 13 for that kind of stuff.

What about Merlin? What will he be doing this season? (poor guy tho )

jean-grey

:lmao: I was thinking of Andrew Garfield who has nothing to do with this! Sorry XD

Eva is awesome so it's gonna be good!

ABoleyn1230

I was watching tv tonight and saw a trailer for Nanny McPhee Returns... and I saw the face and eyes of MORDRED! I mean, Asa Butterfield. That child will never not creep me out.

Me too! I think it goes to show the depth of their relationship, how complex their interactions are, and what a complicated story there is throughout history. My artist for ArMor_BigBang is doing a fan mix, and I have given her so many song suggestions. I keep emailing her with ideas, "Or maybe this one!" :lol:

We are pretty darn lucky with that trailer - I don't think any other ship had something to squee over like we did. It's about time! Bradley is a great actor, his expression just speaks volumes - shock, concern, relief, LOVE. Perhaps after so much searching, he wasn't really expecting to find Morgana at all.

STEP RIGHT UP! GRAB YOUR BATS! I wanna play, and win a stuffed dragon. This reminds me of Betty discussing "Johnny No-Knee-Cap[p]s" in the other thread. :lmao:

Well, the sad fact is that they probably didn't make the velvet-lined handcuffs back then, so the rope probably chafes his wrists, and no doubt she leaves him with bruises, scratches and bite marks. :evil_lol: But they have a whole lost year to make up for!

Neda16

:bump:

Nightlife_Eyes

awwww love i'd be lost without you too! OMG study buddies :high_five: you make the flashcards and i'll bring the margaritas! (yes this is how i study, even in high school :lol: it's a wonder why i never did so well at school hahahaha!) and we can have extra tutoring with our lovely professor... cherryl you're now a professor! you got your degree from the outstanding school of lizaton! done! (you graduated with honours and you were valedictorian, you also gave a great graduating class speech and we had an awesome time at the after party (tho you did have a few too many jelly shots, it was all good though!) :lol: i amuse myself so much!

& aw bo my lovely little old lady! i'm right there beside you! tho i think i want a crossbow instead of a rifle... not sure why but i do!

beltane is so AMAZING it should be a weekly thing, like seriously instead of happy tuesday it could be happy beltane... which would make for a VERY happy tuesday if yanno what i mean :eyebrows: o yea!

CrashandBurn9

Yea, it's probably best to keep low expectations out: . I think that Morgana is too fierce of a character to not be kicking butt in the next season. If they took that away from her I would probably stop watching.

The : Because even if they were siblings, it would still be hot. :lol:

I do love that he says that too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information