Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    LooBitteTundiLoo

If you could only choose one.................?

Ron/Hermione are my OTP forever!!:love:

PiCkLeS4dAwSoN

It'd be a toss-up with these two and Angel/Buffy for me.

Redlight-Electr0

Harry & Hermione and Jacob & Bella as a very close second.

The worst part is knowing what could've been. :cry:

*Coccy*

i shipped many couples and i still love so many but Max and Liz are the only couple that i really wanted to be endgame not just because i like them but because they deserved it and because without each other they were so miserable. They never had it easy they always had to fight for their love. I'm glad that in the end they won against everything that tried to keep them apart.

ilovemcsteamy

Alex and izzie. I love other couples too but this one is just so amazing together and without a doubt the best couple ever :love:

nililah

I cant decide between Buffy-Angel,Ryan-Marissa and Alex-Izzie but since GA is still on TV I am gonna say Alex-Izzie :yay:

alysummers

But Court, didn't PJo end up together in the show? :lol: I think you're free to ask for one of your doomed couples haha :P

I agree with you about Buffy/Angel though. :nod: As much as I'd love for them to get their happy ending, to me what they had was enough, nothing else will compare.

Wouldn't trade my bbs Sawyer/Kate for anything (first because they're my OTP and second 'cause they were meant for each other in every way possible); but Jacob/Bella getting a chance wouldn't have been bad either. :P They didn't need to be endgame, but if they had at least got a shot together, that would've been awesome. :love:

retro physical

Oh, this is easy for me. :lol:

Jackie and Hyde from That '70s Show

There was always something there. They started off hating each other; she was the spoiled bitch and he was the burnout. But honestly, I don't think they ever really hated each other. He was always there for here. At Prom, when Kelso was cheating. He told her that she'd find a great guy and she'll be happy, low and behold, it turns out it was him. They grew so much when they were together. She tried to be less materialistic, he made her think. And Jackie allowed Hyde to love openly. She was the first girl he said "I love you" to. She helped him with his real dad and helped him to see that he could be more than just a burnout. Besides the fact that T7S is a sitcom, their love seemed so real, it seemed more than just the "We'll put these two together for a good laugh" couple. They grew, they learned, and they loved each other. And what happened in the last season was so awful. So if I could pick one couple to be together and have their happily ever after, hands down it would be these two.

.one.ray.of.sunlight.

I don't know if they count, but Jamie & Landon fron A Walk to Remember, they did "end up together" but she died so I'd make it so she didn't.

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited .one.ray.of.sunlight. ]

snow express

If I had to pick just one it'd be Kara and Lee from Battlestar Galactica. They're completely in love with each other and they've been through so much angst, a happy ending would be more than well deserved :sigh: They're my ultimate OTP.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information