Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Rona Jo

If you could only choose one.................?

I can only pick one couple?

Well, I have to I'll have to go with Charlie/Claire from Lost. I know Charlie died and he did to save his friends but we only got two kisses out of these two. I wanted to see these two grown more as a couple and stuff.

andbreatheme

They would :in_love:

& my one would have to be Peyton/Lucas - seeing as they were the first couple I actively became involved with - such as joining this site :lol: - but a runner up would have to be Cordelia/Angel; I shipped C/A before I knew what shipping was, all the way from BtVS S1, but while I adore Cordelia all the damn time, I relate more to Peyton with her music obsession and crazy hair

~-Sarah-~

Hard to choose, but I'd probably say Rory/Jess. It still kills me that they never had their happy ending. :cry: :love:

karsongirl

Ross and Rachel would be my chocie but they did end up together.

So definitely my choice would be George and Izzie on Grey, I shipped them since the beginning, finally got my wish come true only to have them end right away, I felt ripped off. To me, they are the definition of true love, so Iwant them together more than anything

Redlight-Electr0

^I know. :thud:

BTW, the quote in your sig is :love:. J/B always have the best quotes. :sigh:

Daydreamer09

I agree. Jeff/Annie would be amazing together. :in_love:

LoVeJunkie

This is such a hard choice between LV and BL for me, because lately I have been more obsessed with BL than I have LV. But I do think that is because the reality of LV has sunk in for me whereas BL's fate still stings.

so Logan and Veronica : They were the first couple that I ever fell head over heels for and I cannot envision a time when they won't be my OTP. Their chemistry is unbelievably brilliant and I just love how it snuck up on Rob (who originally wanted DV) and by the end he couldn't deny the intensity Kristen and Jason shared. Whether their scenes were filled with snark, longing or confessions of love it was always extremely beautiful and powerful. It kills me that these two didn't end together because I have never seen two people that needed eachother (in a healthy way) more. They made eachother much better people and taught eachother that it was ok to be happy. It makes me sad that I've lost touch with them

Flame.of.love

Believe me I don't know what the writers were thinking. It was the stupidest decision they had ever made. And my heart broke even more when Tony said Michelle was pregnant :bawl:

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If I had to choose only one, I would say Sawyer/Kate (although Kara/Lee and Chuck/Blair are right there). They have everything a couple needs. And some smoking chemistry. They are already topping such lists as Top 5 Best couples, steamiest couples etc. Everyone is talking about them. And I think they'll go down in history as one of the most greatest couples people will remember years from now. If only the writers can play their cards right...

Pickle-weasel!

If we're talking any couple, no matter if they ended up together or didn't, I have to say Richard/Kahlan from Legend of the Seeker. I honestly can't imagine them with anyone else. I can't see them happy without the other person. And it's Kahlan only real chance for love, if she didn't have Richard she would have to take a mate and she'd never get to experience love, even if Richard went off and got married. That idea just pains me to much to think about. Plus Richard would never be able to do that. I believe that he would end up alone and if not alone then he would never be as happy as he was with Kahlan. They just fit. They're it for each other. And if I could have any couple together, I'd have to pick them. Plus I just love them to pieces.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information