Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    ~-Sarah-~

King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn(The Tudors)#1: Because they are truly in love...

Gah, I so forgot there was a H/A thread here. :look: Their chemistry is so good, and I think that Anne was Henry's perfect match in every way and he loved her immensely despite how things ended between them. He was completely devastated and torn over her sentencing at the end. :cry:

waterflower

King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn(The Tudors)#1: Because they are truly in love...

Do you need a link for episode screencaps?

~-Sarah-~

Ooh okay, thanks for the info Maria. Love the pics BTW :thud:, the chemistry between them is always undeniable. :in_love:

waterflower

Welcome guys! :wave:

figeuroa, I agree on everything you said!

waterflower

Those are gorgeous! Thanks for posting! We should definitely use them for the OP

waterflower

Please add me! I didn't know there was a thread for the two of them! One of my fav couples.............. Best chemistry, amazing actors :love: Season 2 of The Tudors was so intense and breathtaking...

SkateGirl88

I hope they do a movie or something together again. so much chemistry!

waterflower

[yt]fdSOrxH6lG0[/yt]

Cathangel

I loved that as well. :nod: And I think that it is an accurate version of what the history books reflect: that out of all six wives, Anne Boleyn was considered his best match in temper, intellect and personality and the fact that he had her executed followed him for the rest of his life.

waterflower

I'm still not sure tbh. I've heard different opinions on that. But i believe she'll appear in the finale :shrug:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information