Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    aprilof06

Jared♥Melanie (The Host) #1; "Melanie will always be mine. And I will always be hers."

yeah that's what I meant

I think my favourite moment in the whole book was when Jared kissed Wanda so that Mel would get angry and come back to him.

pruedens_!!

Jared♥Melanie (The Host) #1; "Melanie will always be mine. And I will always be hers."

Glad to find that thread!!! I loved the book and more Jared/Melanie .......their first meeting was the best.....can i be added here?

michelle1

I wonder if they have started the cast for the Host, yet? All I want to see cast right is Jensen and Sophia!!!

AshleyInWonderland

even through everything they were there for each other, they really are an epic love! please add me

xlennie

I like Mel/Wanda more than Ian/Wanda, if that's what you mean, as well. But I loved it the most when we actually went back to Jared/Mel and moments with Jamie and stuff.

aprilof06

It's not that I didn't like them. They were just kinda boring. Wanda in general was boring. I enjoyed the moments when Mel was coming through and when Mel and Wanda talked with each other more than all the stuff with Wanda and the 'tribe'

xlennie

:bump:

xlennie

I really hope so!

Urban~Goddess

I really don't like the picks for Melanie, really don't. I'd like Jensen Ackles but I think Chris Pine was a good choice

I had the same problem after I read the book (searching like mad woman)
    Can I be added to the list

xlennie

[Gizem] I totally agree. I didn't really like Ian/Wanda, Jared/Mel were my true OTP.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information