Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    merveille

Deniz/Roman (Alles was Zälth)#1: Because you are the most importent person in my life

A DeRo thread? Add me please :flowers:

Deniz/Roman (Alles was Zälth)#1: Because you are the most importent person in my life

Oh... got it.

Hope this hiatus don't last long!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The banner is GORG.

I'm up to "episode" 792 and IM growing impatient. I dont care about anything else on the show but DeRo, so all the filler stuff bores me to tears.

At least Roman has feelings for Deniz again.

and what I mean Sara was that I watched all the clips with DeRo up to the dark years. I hadnt seen anything after that.

But I skipped the dark years because I really dont care about any of that. LMAO.

So i started with the newer playlist last night and watched it for like 3 hours, but its taking forever to get to the good stuff.

mylu

Yeah saddly marc is likebel. And Denis and Tomi has chemistry . Hell even Igor and Tomi has chemistry.

I think they written Marc so ppl won't hate him.
    And it's like aw. They give my headache.

I did some icons too..or more like 30 lol

more | join
    If snagging anything credit me!!!
    Hotlinking is not cool.
    Open for 2 days, for older post you need to join

mylu

[sp]they will break up in july b/c deniz will get to knwon what roman has been doing.[/sp]

mylu

aw?
    You lost me now lol

I need to feel creative lol To do a baner. And right now i feel nothing.

And i need to wath from the being again. To come up with some awsome reasons.

I saw some dark years epi yesterday And it sorta pisses me off what he said to stella. That he was just cuirious and roman was something he had to try and how he knowns he is really into women. Yeah right stellan doesn't belive you and marimam doesn't belive you. And then 100 epis later you kissing roman again yeah i'm so over i like guys lol
    Or like someone said he isn't homosexuel/bi sexuell he is romansexuelle lol
    I personal think he goes both ways. I just don't like how they told the story that he does. And i most of the time love deniz more then i love roman. But it may have to do with my crush on igor for the moment.

mylu

yeah not a good ide. Igor and Dennis doesn't think so either.
    They need to interact :nod: that is the key word.
    But what we got from the dark years i think was that they were still very importent to eachother.
    Hint deniz was always attracted to roman, always. Whish i kinda liked. He was addicted to him when he had the chance he couldn't not kiss him.

I sorta made a banner.
    Im not to happy with it but i guess it will do.

Love some help with some reaosns too.
    I'm gonna rewatsh some early epi tonight maybe.

merveille

Amazing icons :love:

So...I got to admit, I kind of like Marc :look: I vote for a threesome :lol:

merveille

Well, SiRi used to be the ultimate super AWZ couple and now...yeah :lol: BUT they won't break up DeRo :nono: Maybe temporarily but I think they have learned their lesson from "the dark years" when they tried Deniz/Vanessa :nod:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks!

ive seen all their beginning moments just not the ending ones.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information