Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    J A M I E

Rhett and Scarlett(Gone With The Wind)

Oh..i LOVE this couple! I've only seen the first movie. (I didn't even KNOW there was a sequel! silly me!)

Anyways, Rhett and Scarlett have got to be the ultimate couple in movie history! I just loved watching two people who seemed to hate each other fall in love. And I loved what Rhett said "I want you to say the same things that you said to Ashley to me. Tell me that you love me." That's not the direct quote, and it's only from my memory, but I just loved that scene. *sigh*

*Maxi*

A change of tradition has come.

From now on, threads will be closed after approx. 300 posts instead of the 250 posts we're used to. This change/new rule is decided by the admins of FF, and since I know y'all are used to the 250 mark by now I thought I'd let you know about the change.

Thank you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am so torn on this. On one hand I'd love to believe they got back together because they are simply meant to be, but on the other, she destroyed his love for her. And in some tragic, twisted way for me it's more romantic if they don't end up together.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Haha, wanna hear something funny? So I actually bought the book on Tuesday, a day after I made the above message...and I read the book in SIX DAYS! I'm crazy! But it was SO GOOD. I'd have to say, seriously, it's the best book I've ever read...I used to read a lot more than I used to, and GwtW has made me a bookworm again. :lol:

Scarlett and Rhett...do you guys think they ever got back together? :look:

Rain Sierra

Maliejandra:I persoanlly didn' think that Scarlett was in love with Ashley but she did love him.I think she just wanted something she just wanted something she couldn't have and from that she began to really like Ashley.I think it was more of a crush.Though maybe my love for Rhett and Scarlett blinded me from A/S but I honestly didn't really see anything there except a crush.

Little Tiger:I hope to be getting the DVD soon but I wouldn't be able to make screencaps. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited Rain Sierra ]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awwww, sweet. :sigh:

*KIA*

I kinda liked Ripley's "Scarlett" :blush: I thought it was quite in character etc... The movie-series was horrible in my opinion....

Rain Sierra

I'm going to read Scarlett one of these days.
    I love that name Scarlett.

tanith75

They are :nod: I finally got my husband to read the book although it took him about a month :lol:

I know one of my Christmas presents is the new sequel Rhett Butler's People Hopefully it's better than the novel Scarlett.

Stars_And_Sunsets

Yay!
    There's finally a thread for Rhett/Scarlett!

I only finished the book a few weeks ago and loved it so much.

I'd seen the movie first, I liked it, but it was a bit over the top, so I didn't expect the book to be any good, but I started it anyway, and loved it.

I'm in the middle of "Scarlett"- the sequel which is okay, but not as good as GWTW. I like it because it has a lot of Rhett/Scarlett bits in it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information