Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    SupergirlChloe

Almost Lovers [Caoimhe ♥ Shabby] #9: "Best friends for the rest of our lives"

True, but that'd be a shame

megprescottfan

i have a feeling Cabby will be going there own ways soon there from completely different walks of life

am going for a bit, i have baaaaaaaaad stomach pains

SupergirlChloe

Woop woop!

My boss phoned earlier when I was out and my mum has agreed for me to work tomorrow and sunday... I want to kill her right now. Tomorrows not till 1 though so its not a complete disaster

megprescottfan

backkkkkkkkk

SupergirlChloe

Aww yay!

This one is hot

Its pretty hard for Cabby to be cuter than the ducks, but they manage it

megprescottfan

i added there hug too :love:

the old banner sucked.

i only just saw your story :lol: i posted at the same time, i thought i was being naughty and dping

SupergirlChloe

Tftnt!! :wiggle:

Love the banner, gorgeouss!

megprescottfan

Welcome to the 9th Caoimhe|Shabby
    Friendship A p p r e c i a t i o n Thread

S H A B B Y KATCHADOURIAN

Former child actor turned rebel girl Shabby (real name Keeley) describes herself as 'a walking contradiction with a love of poetry and giant boobs'.
    A squatter, Shabby lives in a squat in a Victorian house in south London.

Keen to transform people's opinions of squatters, Shabby believes she is a citizen of the world.
    She can not spend more than six months in one place so has to move on.
    Despite wanting to portray squatters in a new light (she has a shoot planned with Italian Vogue) she admits she eats food discarded by supermarkets.

Her film career as a child star saw her appear in Black Beauty and lose out to Lindsay Lohan for the lead role in The Parent Trap.
    She's now returned to filmmaking from the other side of the camera and thinks 'films shouldn't be escapist;
    they should hold a mirror up to the world and show it what it's really like'.

A country girl in her childhood, she moved to London aged 17.
    She always knew she was gay and at school all the girls who wanted to experiment with their sexuality used to kiss her to test the waters.
    Her mum found out she was a lesbian when she was caught Shabby with her first girlfriend.

She dislikes public transport, authority figures and strawberries - her fear of mould means she refuses to eat fruit at all.
    She hates being told no and has an inner spoilt brat waiting to get out. Oppression and Keira Knightley make her angry.
    she was once regressed and learnt she was an elf in a former life.

C A O I M H E GUILFOYLE

This feisty lady describes herself as a fag hag and still lives at home with her Mum and Dad.
    She believes that cooking and cleaning are beneath her but is desperate to leave home in the suburbs so that she can 'go out on the lash more'.

Caoimhe (pronounced Kee-va) claims she was an ugly uni-browed loner when she was a child,
    but when she went to live in Spain at 20 for two years she returned mature and strong, as well as speaking the lingo.

She DJs around town and her Mum calls her 'her favourite slapper'.
    She believes it is human nature to be selfish and bitchy and admits to being a bit of a diva
    'but only in a tasteful, sophisticated and elegant way'. Caoimhe hates snobbery and people who look down on others because of their job,
    status or work; she thinks everyone is equal.

Caoimhe admits she could fancy a girl if the right one came along but she is great at seducing men,
    saying 'I just strut my stuff and heads turn'.
    She admits to finding chavs sexy but generally thinks that love is 'wonderful but dangerous as it turns you crazy and turns your heart to marshmallow'.
    Caoimhe is currently seeing someone, but says it's going nowhere...

S h i p p e r s

megprescottfan
    emzandnaomifan
    SupergirlChloe
    InIrelandItRainsXx
    ShineSoBright23
    i*heart*emily
    SLK89
    brooke1423
    Linder
    Inevitableღ

Foam Fight

Spooning

Neck kissing

S H E E V A | MOMENT

Q U O T E S

"HER KNEE WENT INTO MY BACK AND I NEARLY HAD AN ORGASM" - Shabby

"When i first saw you i thought you were one of the most beautiful people i've ever saw" - Caoimhe

"I Know she'd be the perfect girl for me" - Shabby

"I can't believe i found you" - Caoimhe

"You didnt just spoon me once, you spooned me twice" - Shabby

We've had a connection, there's no point in denying it - Caoimhe

"Its not just a crush, i really like you" - Shabby

"I fancy you too for gods sake" - Caoimhe

Gif of the moment

Previous t h r e a d s
    1| 2 | 3 | 4
    5 | 6| 8

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in