Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    BA4eva

Buffy♥Angel #35 I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

is that s5 angel?

BA4eva

Buffy♥Angel #35 I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

Beautiful art

mmmm i might just copy and paste my answers from the other thread :lol:

likeiluvJ/D

I agree! I kept rewinding that scene when I watched it last week!

likeiluvJ/D

^

Watching Smashed for the first time tonight, if I get too grossed out I'm watching some Bangel before moving on with the season.

BA4eva

^ :nod: its funny how they always forget that Buffy was involved in the s4 one

Lets hope! I honestly think there is going to be shippers that arent going to be happy with the results one way or another :lol:

wistfuldreamer

Nat, what did you particularly like about OMWF? A lot of the fandom loves that episode, but I didn't like it that much. Then again, I hate musicals so that could be part of it. :lol:

Welcome Amy! :wave: I have mixed feelings about a Buffy movie. I'd love it if BA found their way back to each other, but there's always the possibility Joss would kill one of them. I think BA got the most hopeful ending of any couple on BtVS or AtS, so I'm content with that. But it would be great to see them on screen again and to see how they'd interact now that Buffy is older.

Isis2015

Thank you so much. I'll bookmark that for later.

BA4eva

Aly they didnt dream a life - they were in purgatory. almost like a ghost road. And it was all about what they wanted : Hurley - wanted to be lucky. Kate - wanted to be known as innocent Jack - wanted to be a good father - Sawyer - wanted to be good likewise with Saayid - Jin and Sun - wanted a relationship that wasnt corrupted by her father etc etc

I think all the important questions were answered tbh anything else that was left unsaid - i cant even remember what that would be. WHen the show ended I felt we got all the information we needed to know.

Best series finale ever

wistfuldreamer

David would have made OMWF way more interesting and more comical, that's for sure. :lol:

bellagrey13

awwwwwww!!!! :bawl: I want them back!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information