Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    BA4eva

Buffy♥Angel #35 I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

Im lookin for more to share

ashleyt

Buffy♥Angel #35 I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

I hope it happens :nod:

alysummers

That's pretty surreal right? :lol:

Me too Jenna. I really don't know what to expect of the finale, I'm so scared of what they'll do to the characters. :blank:
    More than anything I'll miss the 'presence' of Lost in my life you know? Can't picture myself watching new shows and not getting a new Lost ep every week (hell, I'll even miss the stupid hiatus! lol).

wistfuldreamer

^ That's how it was for me, too. :nod: I tolerated SB before s7 so I didn't really expect what we got. Her logic just made no sense to me. It seemed like she just wanted Spike around because he'd mindlessly do as she wished. It's just a different form of her using him imo. In a way I feel like she cut her friends out and isolated herself so that they couldn't "have her back". Other characters made mistakes too and they didn't try to be there for her as much as they had before, but I feel like we still saw them try a little more. At least Xander did. Before the battle with Caleb he made that speech to the girls about how great and strong Buffy was. So for her to say Spike was the only one who had her back in the next episode was perplexing. Everyone feels out of character for me though, except maybe Andrew and I don't care about him anyway.

wistfuldreamer

^ It really does. :nod: Beautiful art btw.

Great icons Isis.

BA4eva

Love it

That scene was so amazing. wish it could habve been longer

Isis2015

Wow, that art is beautiful.

Really? That's cool; I'd love to read it if you have a link (even if it isn't finished).

ashleyt

Credit: Unknown

ashleyt

Beautiful video :thud:

likeiluvJ/D

OMGosh the tension! :thud:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information