Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    courtneybangelcakes

Buffy♥Angel #35 I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

Definitely more comical :lol:

BA4eva

Buffy♥Angel #35 I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

Oh that would be awesome!

ashleyt

I loved the singing and how it moved the season. Before that, the season was a bit slow.

There's not going to be a movie but I think that if Joss was ever done with the series (sometime when he's able to make money off something else) than it would be great to have a 2 hour special ending things.

courtneybangelcakes

Such an amazing art :thud:

courtneybangelcakes

I just care about Buffy and Angel when it comes to Buffy and Angel :love:

courtneybangelcakes

I'm going to make it my backround too

bellagrey13

:look:

can I be added?

alysummers

But isn't purgatory a place where you work to atone for the bad things you've done? To redeem yourself? Imagining a perfect life where you get what you wanted doesn't feel like redemption to me. What it does feel like is a cop out. A lot of those characters killed, lied and cheated but still they all went 'into the light' together. Ah, well. We agree to disagree I guess.

Pretty art. :sigh:

likeiluvJ/D

I agree with everything you guys said recently. I also hated that Andrew got so much screen time, it was annoying as all get out.

Laurababora

^^ITA about a Buffy movie and the possibility of Joss killing one of them. I could see him doing that. I liked how they ended BA though. ITA that it was the most hopeful endings of any couple on BtVS or AtS. And I also think it would be interesting to see SMG and DB on screen together again now that Buffy is older. I'd love to see what they would do when Buffy is "done baking". lol.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information