Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    ladybug70981

Stolen Hearts {Dan ∞ Serena} #46: I watch you spin around in your highest heels, you are the best one of the best ones.

Ahh I totally missed the bawling face. I'm choosing to assume its because you were so sad that whole four weeks I was gone. :nod:

jenni_lynn

Stolen Hearts {Dan ∞ Serena} #46: I watch you spin around in your highest heels, you are the best one of the best ones.

jenni_lynn

And even that is an understatement. :lol:

karevluvsstevens85

all these pictures :thud:

EES032

I don't know what picture your talking about Steph

EES032

Hey Colie, I'm Emily :wave:

EES032

thanks darling

EES032

Was she banned?

ladybug70981

No jenn i'm being serious. Although I'm very impressed by Bri at the moment.
    Anyways, JENN i love you (in seriousness). and I think you're really funny.
    But Bri! That's always been my motto tooo! If you can't convince them, confuse them. Like, when people won't agree with you, just talk really fast and say stuff that doesn't really make sense but pretend its really obvious. see THEN people won't want to admit they don't understand so they'll just be like oh! yeah! you're right!

EES032

making it easier for him for later on not having her top on :eyebrows:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information