Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ashleyt

M&M # 19 : Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.

:lol: I agree :nod: This ship can go through time and space yet it was never utilized.

xmag

M&M # 19 : Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.

Hello Lyndsay, it's been a while, how are you?

Same here. It was really badly used? Oups, sorry, it was only used in two episodes and then forgotten. Even in fics, it's always used for the same plot. I wish there were more DW like fics, with such a concept like the Granolith.

L i N d $ @ y

#44 signing in! :wave: I'm such a bad shipper for neglecting to post here but just dropping by to say hi to everyone (some of you I definitely recognize). I miss posting on this thread and especially Roswell in general.

ashleyt

I honestly understood the Granolith, I just wished that they used it and the alien story lines better.

xmag

See? told you! The roswellians had a Tardis. It's so obvious. Before watching DW, I couldn't understand the concept of the Granolith. Time traveling, space traveling and how could Tess get into it? Then I watched DW and thanks to the Tardis, I can get what the writers meant with the Granolith. I bet it was an hommage to DW.

ashleyt

I love DW :love: They did :lol: And it looked completely different on the outside as it did on the inside.

xmag

Are there DW fans? Because I just realised (yeah, I'm slow!) that the roswellians... had a Tardis! I mean, come on, it's obvious, the Granolith can travel in time AND space, and it's obviously bigger on the inside since Tess could get into it. Can you imagine Michael and Maria traveling in time a la Doctor and Rose ?

Rainstorm Jenny

Loving the OP :love:

ashleyt

That's why he didn't want a good-bye, he couldn't think about her not being around :love:

xmag

Me too. Michael had been so scared that something had happened to Maria.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information