Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Favorite moments for your favorite couples

Excellent choices, jemx2.

B.Chambers

:thud:

SaraSidleStokes

Yeah I gotta say this is one of my Favorite Skate pics (hence the reason I had a friend turn it into an icon)

True Daisy lover

I rather do it by pics lol

Ryan and Marissa

mild toxicity

Charlie and Claire (Lost)

5) Claire wakes up to find that Charlie has fallen asleep while watching over her when she was ill. Her hand is in his and Aaron is playing with his other hand as he dozes.
    4) Claire thanks Charlie when he returns to camp with kidnapped baby Aaron in tow.
    3) Charlie brings Claire peanut butter (both the real and imaginary time)
    2) They release the bird together and Claire says she won't give up on him (much good it did :irked: )
    1) #1: The Night I Met You :bawl:

Oh...there are so so many more. :sigh:

SaraSidleStokes

Great Idea
    okay heres my Sawyer and Kate Favorite Moments
    1. When they first got together ,the whole Cage Sex thing because of how it happened,she realized He did it all to Protect her ,then she kisses him finally admitting (in her own little way) that she loves him.The look in both of thier eyes when it happened was completely about two people in love (I've showed my friends that Havent watched the show this clip and even THEY see this)
    2.the scene after the cage sex scene again the way they were cuddling with eachother prooves thier love
    3. when she was taking care of him after he was shot in season 2 I believe it was at that moment she realized she was in love with him,that he was more then just her friend
    4. when she came back from Getting Jack Season 3 despite the fact that they were in a fight when she left it was as if they'd forgotten about all that,the way they hugged you could tell they genuinely missed eachother
    and lastly
    5.the scene where they found the Waterfall and went swimming in it because it was just sweet and cute.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I thought I'd narrow it down to everyone posting their top 5 best moments for whatever couple they wish, but I get that it can be really difficult at times. So, the only rule is to not go overboard and post about every moment that the couple you ship ever had

I have a whole load but I thought I'll start with one of my absolute favourites:
    shawn/belle (days of our lives) - this is in random order because I didn't know how to do it otherwise:
    -pretend wedding
    This is such an amazing moment. They dress up in this little ante-chamber in a church and have a little pretend wedding. Its absolutely adorable and shows the pure essence of how much they love each other
    -dance at shawn/mimi's wedding
    This moment is tainted by the fact that shawn is marrying someone else but it is still a really lovely moment. They have this one last dance and say how they'll always love each other. There are tears in belle's eyes and shawn wipes them away and kisses her forehead. And as she walks away, he lets out this big sigh like he's just made the biggest mistake of his life. Amazing scene
    -first 'I Love You'
    gah, this is such a good scene! Its snowing and they make a snowman together and shawn cuts out this little paper heart and paints 'I Love You' on it with Belle's nail polish. Just pure awesome-ness
    -first kiss
    The water, the lagoon, the dark, the music - the longing that was lingering in the air. Perfect on so many levels
    -their second time together
    The first was pretty spectacular but its not one of my favs purely because neither of them remembers it and that pisses me off. Its ok though because their second time was even better - "I've waited my whole life for this moment" A nice payoff after practically ten years of waiting

So there's my top5 but I do have special mentions:
    -when shawn comes back from boarding school and sees belle at the hospital
    -when shawn's little brother gets taken away and belle is there for him even though they broke up
    -when belle tells shawn she's leaving for paris and he obviously doesn't want her to go but there's nothing he can do about it
    -their scene on the rooftop in 2004/2005 when he tells her he'll never love anyone else
    -its not really a big scene but they were having breakfast with their daughter on christmas morning last year and it was so happy and cute-sy and just... great
    -when shawn donates blood to Claire, not knowing she's his and belle's daughter. And telling belle that Claire could have been his, he loves her like his own, etc :love:

Yes, I went WAY overboard but I really couldn't help it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information