Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    darkchibi07

Rock on with K-ON!

K-ON!
    K-ON!! (second season thread starts here)

Hey, it may be another cutesy, bishoujo series based on a 4-koma series, but at least this bridges the fact that Kyoto Animation is tackling the music genre. This series is about four girls who are attempting to revive the music club in their school despite their lack of musical talent. This is also Hisako Yamada's directorial debut, and this person was responsible of those incredibly BAWWWing episodes of Clannad After Story so it should be promising. Hopefully we don't get another staff change incident like what happened in Lucky Star.

I guess it'll be alright to post the youtube teaser promo that premiered after the last episode of Clannad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PXtHG6yhfc

First episode should premiere on 4/2, and since it's taking over Clannad's time spot, we're getting that usual 4:3 presentation with the later 16:9 presentation in the next few weeks at a different channel.

darkchibi07

Rock on with K-ON!

K-ON!
    K-ON!! (second season thread starts here)

Hey, it may be another cutesy, bishoujo series based on a 4-koma series, but at least this bridges the fact that Kyoto Animation is tackling the music genre. This series is about four girls who are attempting to revive the music club in their school despite their lack of musical talent. This is also Hisako Yamada's directorial debut, and this person was responsible of those incredibly BAWWWing episodes of Clannad After Story so it should be promising. Hopefully we don't get another staff change incident like what happened in Lucky Star.

I guess it'll be alright to post the youtube teaser promo that premiered after the last episode of Clannad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PXtHG6yhfc

First episode should premiere on 4/2, and since it's taking over Clannad's time spot, we're getting that usual 4:3 presentation with the later 16:9 presentation in the next few weeks at a different channel.

zanarkand princess
    I actually want to see this show. I loved Lucky Star and AzuDai so I think this will be really fun. And who knows it might surprise us and be the next Beck..... I'm guessing it won't be though.

Teriyaki Terrier
    Today I read a few chapters of the manga. Its decent, but not very interesting. To be fair though, the color pages were well drawn, but story focused more on the cutesyness and moeness.

Maybe the anime will be better or maybe it'll just be another moe series. At least its not a ecchi harem though.

zanarkand princess
    I actually want to see this show. I loved Lucky Star and AzuDai so I think this will be really fun. And who knows it might surprise us and be the next Beck..... I'm guessing it won't be though.

Teriyaki Terrier
    Today I read a few chapters of the manga. Its decent, but not very interesting. To be fair though, the color pages were well drawn, but story focused more on the cutesyness and moeness.

Maybe the anime will be better or maybe it'll just be another moe series. At least its not a ecchi harem though.

Mushi-Man
    I'm looking forward to this series. It has a interesting and fun plot idea that could be very entertaining. Here's hoping nothing goes wrong. I think Hisako Yamada is the perfect person for the job to pull this off. And, unlike Lucky Star, I doubt the series would benefit any from a staff change.

walw6pK4Alo
    Quote Originally Posted by zanarkand princess
    Absolutely right, there's no way it will be, this is KyoAni. What you can expect is a bunch of figs and hug pillows made from the characters.

Mushi-Man
    I'm looking forward to this series. It has a interesting and fun plot idea that could be very entertaining. Here's hoping nothing goes wrong. I think Hisako Yamada is the perfect person for the job to pull this off. And, unlike Lucky Star, I doubt the series would benefit any from a staff change.

zanarkand princess
    Yeah but is it me or do they look kind of not like elementary school kids? Like they don't look straight out of ikki tousen (which isn't much better) but they look almost age appropriate. Now if they could act that way, that would be awesome.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information