Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    jbshmdfb

The Fast & The Furious 4 (2009) New Model. Original Parts.

I guess a fifth really is official with Paul and Vin cause in the recent hour I saw lots of posts on it from e-online and stuff like that. So happy :yay:

If people want to hear the radio interview with Paul where he says he and Vin will be back for a fifth, here is the link Media Player

jbshmdfb

I love Letty and would like see her back in the 5 but the wording of that petition makes it like the story should be Letty/Dom as co lead for a whole movie and I can't say I agree. To me what makes Fast and Furious work is the whole cast, like I wouldn't want a Mia/Brian movie or a Dom/Brian only movie or Letty/Mia movie, okay yeah maybe Mia/Letty I would watch cause seeing the two girls kick ass would be awesome :lol: but to me the fifth should be the final movie and it should play with its timeline again to have every important character of the franchise as a thank you for the fans. I do agree with the petition where it says Michelle was underused but then again so was Jordana. However I think it works for the movie because it was all about healing Dom and Brian's friendship. As for Dom and Letty as leads, at least there will be that 20 mins prequel on the dvd so we can all enjoy that. I guess my point is I would sign that petition in a minute if it didn't say the leads thing.

Talkative One

[sp]Sookie was awesome with her pink car I also would love to see Roman back in the 5h one. Just as long as Tyrese doesn't take over for Vin, like have Tyrese and Vin in it along with Paul. That would be a good mix[/sp]

love.across.time

:lol: I like Paul and Jordana the most out of the cast.

Does anyone know anymore who's coming back for the 5th movie?

jackiehydelover

I'm excited! I'm glad to see that all the originals are back. I hated the second one and I refused to see Tokyo Drift...

I'll be using this one as the only sequel to the original

jbshmdfb

well the second only had Paul back and the FBI guy. The third had Vin although just for a scene, still worth it. I liked the third a lot too. I would watch the third just because some characters could show up in the fourth and you would know who they are if you watched the third.

Cold Desert

Hope to see more Michelle in the new part though....

BabyJ

Yeah, and the music was very Hispanic-oriented. No offense, but I didn't really enjoy the music just because I didn't really understand it. Granted, there were a couple of Pitbull tracks, but the others were just :goof: to me.

[sp]Yeah, there was a fair share of LOL-worthy stuff. The guys I went to see the movie with cracked up during the scene in which: Dom drove through/past the flaming oil tanker at the beginning, Dom dangled that Park guy from the window, etc. :lol:[/sp]

metal heart

i can't believe they are making a fifth one! *facepalm*

Cold Desert

Lexi, long time no see :hug:, and yes :nod: she was good in girl fight :sigh:

Please sign this petition! :flowers:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information