Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    jackiehydelover

*NEWS* Daniel Criag to Star in "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"; Amanda Bynes Unretires

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

*NEWS* Daniel Criag to Star in "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"; Amanda Bynes Unretires

I still don't know what to think. I guess he has the Peter Parker look, but there's something I'm not loving. I just hoped, since this is a re-boot, to go for a more exciting Spidey. As it stands, it'll be more of the same.

I'll sure miss Tobey. I still remember watching Spider-Man 2 and thinking it was perfection. Hee. This new movie will have to be super special (and not just an excuse for special effects) to be able to hang out with Tobey's Spider-Man, IMO. Those movies weren't perfect, but they had a real tone and feel to them, and that stays with audiences.

JackersandJen

It's so sad that Hollywood kids turn out the way they do.

I remember how promising Lindsay Lohan's career was looking a few years ago. And now producers avoid her like the plague. It's a pity because the girl had talent.

jackiehydelover

That is such BS! I'm actually really pissed about this. I was really looking forward to hearing "The Weary Kind" at the Oscars :no:

crazy_diamond

RIP Dennis Hopper..

and Gary Coleman

taovande

jackiehydelover

Andrew Garfield Is Spider-Man

Umm, yeah. I don't know this kid. :look:

taovande

taovande

True some turn out bad..but some turn out to be Sarah Michelle Gellar, Brooke Shields, Elijah Wood, Natalie Portman, jodie Foster, etc.

taovande

you should never ever E.V.E.R. tell that story to anyone! You win for the most embarrassing story about obsessions!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information