Ok , I really need help, as obvious as that seems! I have the Keybo, with Koodo mobile. Now I bought this phone out right, in february, and loved it, till now. I still use it , and its alright but Koodo's blackberry seemed very appealing. If i bought it outright it would cost me 250. With taxes. I would up my plan by 10 bucks to get the Social Blackberry plan , Which includes unlimited ; blackberry messenger, facebook, twitter, myspace, msn, aol, yahoo messenger and iqn or whatever. I could go for 25 bucks and get 500 mb of data. I want to keep my bill 40 under. 35 is great!

I was wondering if anyone knew about the subject , do you think its worth it? Should i wait? Should i go wiht another carrier?

Thats where it gets hard, because id owe koodo a 110 bucks to leave, plus with a three year contract, anyother berry is like 100. So id get the same phone, for the same price (40 less) but stuck there for three years. Somethign i dont want to do ! I would really really appreciate feedback, thanks so much in advance!!!!