I've been with my boyfriend for 2 months. they have been rocky as I caught him flirting twice with other women but he told me that i'm a special person to him and that he wants to be with me only and that flirting was unintentional. So we kind of brushed these issues aside and continued with our relationship.

I travel a lot due to work and when I'm away he hardly keeps in touch with me. He sometimes texts once (when I'm away for 4 days or so) and that's it.

I sent him a text to ask him about an important event he had today and he didnt reply back. I was furious and sent him another text asking him about why he's not replying. I added that I miss him. I just can't take this anymore. Am I asking too much? Doesn't he have 10 seconds to spare to send me a reply if I'm special to him like he says I am? He's 28 yrs old, not some teen!

I met his friends, he even asked me to meet his family so why is he acting like this? A week ago he said he doesn't really like the label boyfriend-girlfriend but then told me he wants to be with me! I'm confused :S
would it be bad to send him a text to end our relationship? I'm just feeling sick thinking of it but it needs to be done