I usually carry a backpack and bring it in the store they know me there and it is ok with them well I didn't have it that day so picked up one of those black recycled SHOPPING bags and paid for it at the register then went to go shop and I started to notice two things one that there were allot of new employees and that some of them were following me around I thought this was rude then I finished shopping and as I approach the the door a lady comes up and asks me to empty the contents of my shopping bag this angered me in front of all these people she is practically accusing me of shop lifting in protest I emptied all the contents on the floor my lunch and all my personal items on the floor I said are you satisfied and she tried to rush me to put my stuff back in the bag and told me to leave and I said no im not young I will take my time and then see a manager which by the way worked with me at one time so they Know my character she was nervous now and should be why is it because I carried a shopping bag around a crime .I put the thing in the garbage and will never use one of those again. by the way those people do not longer work at walmart.
sorry for grammatic errors it is not my intent to offend the intellects of this section.
I dont use a cart reasons you can only carry so much on a bike I cant afford a car and I can get to where I am going faster than the bus on a bike and I get way more exercise riding the bike and carrying my on item rather than lifting weights