Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    kathyinalabama

I know this is a scam!! Right???

Thanks, i got all information i needed about the AD, since you can assure me the goodness of it, i will like to buy it for $2700. I am presently located in lowa and working with auditing firm, i don't have to putting check to a mail, As there are too many scams on internet as regards buying and selling with large bogus account, my mode of payment will be via electronic cashier check. Echeck is simple, secured, legal, fast and it is setup to eliminate the stress of putting check in mail for days. and it protect both buyer and the seller, for more information about the mode of payment you can check the website www.iversacheck.com and know more about it . and i have a private shipping company that will handle everything after you have your money in hand. you must received cash from your bank before my shipping company will come to pick it up. All what you just need to do is to get a business versacheck paper and versaink, cost of $52 only. Please read the rest below.
    Once you have this, i will send the electronic check to your email for printing. You can then print and proceed to clear and cash the check at your bank. Am in no rush to pick up the item till funds are clear at the bank. The cost of procuring the check paper and ink will be added to the bottom price. you can get business versa check paper and versa ink, at office depot, officemax, staples or any stationary store wal-mart shopping moll around. and makesure it versa check paper and versa ink, I will be waiting to read from you soon. get back to me as soon as you get the check paper and ink. you are not the only one i asked from, and first come first serve, buy the material today, to make it faster. I blocked out the phone number.
    702-***-****

Thanks God bless you.
    My asking price for my van is $2500, not $2700.

tiero416
    this is a scam, it was actually on Dateline NBC one time. Think about it, do you really think that anyone is going to give you $2,700 in exchange for $52? The check is counterfeit for one thing, and it originates in some town outside of Nigeria, where they don't have the technology to investigate fraud. In fact, the last I heard, they were relocating to Iran, where the United States can't even intervene.

bottom line - don't do it, IT IS A SCAM! I have done extensive research on these things, and I know that this is a scam

Peilthetraveler
    Congradulations...you are one of the first people to be a part of this scam. This scam only started THIS WEEK!!! That email you got was sent to someone else too with the EXACT same words except for the price. check this out. http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/bmw/bmw-6-series-e24/8896610-1.html Its the exact same writing as your letter

bcyouletme
    SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not do it. The check will go in and they will want their "extra" money back immediately in cash and the check will bounce. Absolutely, under no circumstances, do this. If you want to call their bluff, tell them to wire the money to your acct and deduct the cost of the wire from the selling price he offered of $2700...I bet you will never hear from him again.

Divin
    Route such mailers to your SPAM folder

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information