So today I got a haircut. My hair was just below shoulder length. So I get bored of growing my hair out long, and REALLY wanted to get rid of all the split ends I have, so I went for a short hairstyle. It didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it to look though. The layers look funny, and it looks like I have a bob cut. Which was not the look I was going for. I don't want to go out into public looking like this. And whenever I look in the mirror I'm not very confident with my overall appearance because the haircut kind of messed it all up. How can I boost my confidence level, and possibly forget about this silly haircut? I'm almost ready to cry because I have to wait for my hair to grow back and that could take months. Is there ways or things I could do to pull away attention from my hairstyle, and onto some other feature? Or something to distract from the hairstyle? Or even make people see that the hairstyle is gorgeous even when I don't feel that way? Someone please help me out here! My confidence level is below zero right now and I feel hopeless! Any advice?