Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

STAR TREK Appreciation #1: In 2009 comes a new vision of the greatest space adventure of all time

:hug: I'm doing good. Writing. How are you?

I hope they do decide to do a sequel. even if 2011 is too long. J.J. Abrams did really well for a guy who almost didn't commit to the project (but I'm sure glad he did) so here's crossing our fingers that he directs again.

My brother and I are going to see it again today. This'll be number three for me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

STAR TREK Appreciation #1: In 2009 comes a new vision of the greatest space adventure of all time

Jenny! :back_hug: I haven't seen you around in ages hun, how's it going?

Hahaha, great minds And thank you! I had to show my love I think I'll probably alternate between different lines from the film for a while, I love it so much!

I love everything you had to say about the film :sigh: I also love the relationship between Kirk and Bones, which is great in its own right. They're obviously best friends and like brothers, and I loved that in a few simple scenes, the movie showed that. I love the dynamics between the crew in general and all the different relationships, but basically how they're like this big family in space :love:

There's definitely sequels planned, I actually posted about it earlier in this thread. Here's my original post, if you're interested I already can't wait, seriously. I want a new movie now! But J.J. has got to direct it, and the cast has got to come back, if there's any chance of it being as awesome as the first.

Lennie1984

Mine is Kirk/Uhura as you know and i could like Chekov/Uhura, him getting a crush on the older woman

Cathangel

Same here, I saw it this afternoon and as a long time Star Trek fan, I absolutely loved it. :love: :clap: The movie was superbly cast and it showed that the screenwriters were fans of the franchise.

J.R. MacReady

In concerns with shipping in the Star Trek Universe? Just Uhura/Spock, maybe Nurse Chapel/Leonard McCoy.

Lennie1984

I read somewhere Zoe mentioning doing a sequel

I wouldnt be surprised if there is a sequel in a couple of years

BreanBamonFan

awesome news! this is exciting i loved this moive! =D

peach73

I saw this movie last night and loved it! :love: It was awesome!!!!! :clap:

thepoison

You just made my day with the Gag Reel info!!! :yay: OMG...I have to tell my friends :lmao: They'll love this!!!

Lennie1984

Nope, i ship Kirk/Uhura

Ppl also like Kirk/Bones

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information