Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amanda
    He probably would have voted for McCain. He was a republican....

s&s
    Wiki Liberia and then you tell me. Yes he freed the slaves only to send them away!

cher
    I heard Obama compared to Lincoln today on Cspan or PBS. Good gratious, the man hasn't done anything yet & he's compared to one of our greatest presidents? Lincoln would be wondering how his years of hard work could compare.

Nother program & it was Rosevelt & the new deal. These are educated people who's job is to think about this stuff -- since when does one merit high honor before doing the job?

=======
    Kitty & Some Dude
    I heard the same thing in a history program, but I think that was an earlier position that he later changed? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that & a few other changes as he grew.

Yamaha O
    PEOPLE AND THE REST OF WORLD ARE THE BIGGEST WINNERS IN THIS ELECTION!!
    I LIVE IN PARIS AND TOKYO, WE ARE SO HAPPY HERE....WE NO LONGER NEED TO LIVE IN FEAR!!!
    A OBAMA SECOND TERM IS ALMOST SURE!!!

HIS NEW ECONOMIC POLICIES ARE SIMILAR TO WHAT LED US OUT OF THE FIRST DEPRESSION, PUBLIC SPENDING=GDP INCREASING+JOB CREATING. THE DEBT RATIO COMPARED TO WHAT WE HAD AFTER WWII IS NOTHING!!

THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS GLOBAL FINANCING CRISIS IS TOO BIG,, IT'LL TRULY REQUIRES
    INTL COOPERATION TO MAKE IT WORK!!!

WITH ALL THE INTERNATIONAL SUPPORTS, I KNOW HE WILL DO VERY WELL!!!! BRING BACK THE GLORY TIME FOR THE USA AND FOR THE WORLD!!

JAPAN,CHINA AND EUROPE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HELP HIM, SO WE DO NOT NEED TO SUFFER THROUGH THE REPUBLICAN NEOCONS EVER AGAIN!!!
    STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE ENTIRE WORLD EVANGELICAL, IT WON'T WORK!!! KEEP YOUR RELIGION TO YOURSELF!!!

db606
    He probably wouldn't be thinking very clearly with a bullet lodged in his skull.

db606
    He probably wouldn't be thinking very clearly with a bullet lodged in his skull.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information