Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    firetoonz
    Until...(well IF), Obama does something wrong.
    Then they will start boasting.
    Laugh a little.
    Whine a bit because even they will eventually realize that everyone makes mistakes.
    Then they will continue to whine until another old white guy gets back into office.
    What brings me to this conclusion? If they are still whining about it now, especially after they had Bush in office for 8 years, they aren't going to stop until they win. We are giving the man a chance. Get over it.
    Then again, I will admit. The democrats probably wont ever stop whining about Bush either. But then again, dems are whining about mistakes actually made, rather than ones we think someone else is going to make.

ikeman32
    About as long as the democrats whined when gore lost the election.

Christine
    i can complain as long as i want. that is my right since i voted. i'm actually looking forward to being able to say "i told you so". in a few months.

Joe S
    Probably for the next 8 years until Obama's out of the White House.

Sassy Gal
    they wont stop!

Sassy Gal
    they wont stop!

xacidstarrx
    Until a Republican is elected to office.

John S
    until i get a new president, one that doesnt cheat, lie, make bad decisions, have an extremely questionable past (and hes only in his 40's), and is not a radical racist. Seriously, I think Obama is the absolute worst nominee for president EVER. I would have voted any other dem or rep over him. Plus I would like someone with much more experience, and someone(including their family) who loves this country and would do almost anything they possibly could for it. I want them to be a christian, and they need to be intelligent. And its always good to have some military experience. And if the don't have any military experience, then I would like them to be a gov. or at least used to be. So there you have it, hold on, wasnt there someone who ran that qualified for almost everything I just said? well, whatever, that doesnt matter, cuz the majority of the world will do what the media teaches, and seeing how the media is 80% democratic and a good portion will do WHATEVER it takes to be unfair and to make who they like, look like a god, then the majority of ppl will do whatever the media teaches them. It's pathetic, seriously guys, do your own research and think for yourselves.

Amanda K
    Until they elect another incompetent cowboy into office.

blh454
    Man you guys always accuse us of exactly what you do. Like for 8 years now (stolen elections, hanging chadds, disenfranchisement). Next you will be accusing us of hate. You know, like you hate Bush. I will never hate Obama, just his policy.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information