Whether, or not, the majority of Americans are against muslims, liberals stand to defend their right. Why? Because whether great or small in numbers, whether it is politically expedient, or detrimental, the liberals will defend the rights of all as afforded by the U.S. Constitution. This isn't rhetoric, this is is reality. This is evident right now as they defend Muslims first amendment rights.

Yes, liberals are easy to predict. All you need to do is read the U.S. Constitution, and you can bet your life that no matter the issue, liberals will side with the U.S. Constitution.

**************First They Came for the Jews" **************
By Pastor Niemoller (edited version)

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Blacks and I did not speak out because I was not Black.

Then they came for the Gays/Lesbians and I did not speak out because I was not a Gay/Lesbian.

Then they came for the Hispanics and I did not speak out because I was not Hispanic.

Then they came for the Muslims and I did not speak out because I was not a Muslim.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.