The problem seems to be that many feel that Americans should have the freedom to build whatever they want on private property (zoning restrictions excepted).

My solution is simply this; We need to change the requirement for who can be granted American citizenship and who can remain here. Leaders of violent foreign cults have no business in America and the fact that they are here at all is the problem.

The Imam of the proposed victory mosque has refused to call the 9/11 hijackers 'terrorists', that together with the fact that he is the leader of a violent cult which seeks to place a base on the site of a muslim attack, should be enough to pull his membership card in the greatest nation on earth.

I propose a moratorium on all muslim immigration and an investigation of all muslims currently residing here. This alone will serve to prevent all or most future terror attacks.

We simply need to, as a nation, stop regarding Islam as a religion and simply regard it as it is; A violent foreign cult which has declared war on our freedom. Once this is done there can be no further talk of 'religious freedom' as Islam will not be regarded in that context.

Likewise, people declaring themselves as 'anarchists' receive a lot of scrutiny by government. My guess is that it is very difficult to gain citizenship to the USA when declaring oneself an anarchist, so why should it be any different for Muslims?

What say you?