I do not get it this me and some people were talking about how other races tell jokes about each other ( blacks and whites) so i say : when a white person tells jokes about some black people in a comedy stand up like that guy from Seinfeld ( kramer) and people say he is racist but if a black person tells jokes about a white person its alright this is messed up. But i think both jokes are funny the black ones are funny and the white ones to, what the hell why do people take it so seriously. Does that make me racist ??? I mean yes slavery and all of that happend but this is the future and that was the past. And this stupid ass guy (black) says well you think you are all that just becuase you have a white name and hang out with a bunch of white people you think your not black and by the way my name is Carolina what not all black people should have ghetto names. So i now am makeing a list of all things white people hate about blacks and vise versa so can you help, can you come up with the most things that white people hate about black people ?.thank you -