Ok, this is my problem. My girlfriend and I used to go to her grandma's house to hang out after school, which until recently was not a problem, however now her uncle lives there and there is no room. Her house is too far too walk, but mine is very close. My question is how do I go about asking this? i mean, my parents are generally reasonable people, however I do not see this ending to well. If we were to walk to my house we would be alone which would be a huge issue for my parents, however, my girlfriend and I are a responsible couple. We have been dating two years and have not had sex, or any of that sort of thing, and have never shown any reason for our parents not to trust us. When we are at my house with my parents we usually go in my room and watch movies or just talk. We have never sneeked out, or acted rude to our parents because of each other. All in all, we should be able to be alone without some one because we have proven time again we wont do anything, but this is somewhat hard to talk to my parents about because I want to avoid an arguement in which one of use gets the wrong idea.
BTW my girlfriend and I have been alone for about 10 minutes once while my parents went to a friend's house and when they came back we were still watching our movie and we had not done anything.
Sorry for the huge amounts of information I just really want to know a good and polite way to ask them this, or if maybe there are ways of doing this I had not noticed.