Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

annonomous sim cards

hi i'm just curious on how this works. my friends and i get our sim cards through another friend (who i think gets it from a dealer) i've heard of several others that also sell this way. we pay so and so amount for a term of 6 months (shorter if you use up too much bandwidth, ex. internet), after it expires, the berry just says that sim card was rejected and you would need to purchase a new sim.

we don't have any accounts nor anything to sign (to keep annonomous) we just recieve the cards and pop it into our berrys.

the cards only allows data and no voice calls or sms. the cards are carrier cards with logos and do connect to that carriers network.

my questions are: how does this work? how does one get/make these cards? are these pay as you go cards? are they hacked? if hacked then i would like to know more about it.

annonomous sim cards

~via BB (wap.rabroad.com)~
    Never heard of this, atleast I don't think. Hell I dunno I am three sheets to the wind right now, but depending on what u find out, lemme know. I may definately be interested in purchasing some of these cards.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

annonomous sim cards

My first impression (and I am no expert) is that is sounds fishy.... aka not so legal. I am guessing the sim cards are hacked. I would be careful deleving into it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

annonomous sim cards

sounds very illegal... like someone is accessing the back end of the system and provisioning the info there. when the front end checks to see if everything is kosher, it doesnt recognize the info on the back end and kicks it off..... just a thought tho

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

annonomous sim cards

~via BB (wap.rabroad.com)~I have an aquaintence that does a similar thing with satelite tv cards. I know that if he gets caught he faces a HEFTY fine. I wouldn't risk it. IMHO

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

annonomous sim cards

Sounds like you are fraudulently using a service that you are not entitled to use. I would be very careful about broadcasting this information. Can you use Pin to Pin, or only surf the net? How about email?

Rcbjr.

annonomous sim cards

i know that this might be done underground but was just wondering if anyone had any info on its methods, lol so that i can do it and sell to all my friends. i aslo know of people stealing sat tv and was hoping that this was hackable in a similar way haha. i know it sounds fishy but we are using these sims to communicate now and for the last little while, some having gone through a few cards now. i just got curious if i can replicate its methods since i know of so many people using these. oh well guess it shouldn't be discussed openly here anyway lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

annonomous sim cards

everything can be used except phone calls. seems like not to many people have any info on this. mods can you please delete this tread
    thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

annonomous sim cards

You say everything can be used, how do you set up an email account?

I really don't think the thread needs to be deleted, closed maybe but not deleted. It is needed to warn people that there are those out there that want to sell fraudulent services, and that the BB is susceptable to this also and in doing so drive up the cost of services for everyone else.

Rcjbr.

<3t0Ki0 h0t3l f0 Sh0 :]

annonomous sim cards

i just go into email settings sign up and enter my email info in. then send service books.

it is possible that this is not illegal at all. the dealer might just sign up the accounts and charges those that want anonymity a premium and takes a small profit while still paying the accociated fees.

i don't know much about bes but is it possible that he is just selling off cards to his sever? even if i use bis? or is bes/bis a berry accociated thing and not have anything to do with the sim card?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information