Truck is an 87 4.9l 4 speed. So far ive replaced most of the ignition components and after replacing ignition module the truck ran then i did an oil change and cut off, was running really badly, and wanted to stall the whole time. after the oil change the truck went back to not starting, and now when to key is in the acc position the fuel pumps just run without cutting off, and the engine just cranks, not getting spark, tested PIP wire to ICM and got a reading of 1 volt (ac) i know this is below the correc tolerance so am i looking at an ECU problem? or maybe PIP stator? Also if its relevant, my radio doesnt work. Bought the truck as a no-run so i dont know a whole lot about the truck.

Sidenote: i pulled the ecu and something was rattling around inside, so i opened it up, and there was a piece broke but the wire was still connected so i glued it back but still same thing, the truck does the same thing whether the computer is in it or not, and at NAPA autoparts they couldnt match the ECM i had to the correct ECM for the truck, i dont know if NAPA just didnt know what they were doing or if the ECM could have possibly come from something else.

sorry to be long winded just wanted to get everything out there