...their booklet? I have their booklet in front of me, and I am concerned about some of the quotations they use to suggest that historians and Bible scholars denounce the Trinity as a pagan doctrine. My concerns arise from the partial quotes and the elipses (...) which mean bits of the quotation have been excluded.

Specifically, I would like to know the missing part from the quote on page 6 made by Yale University professor E. Washburn Hopkins: "To Jesus and Paul the doctrine of the trinity was apparently unknown; ...they say nothing about it."

Also, on page 11, if the quotation by Siegfried Morenz in the book Egyptian Religion is complete.

And on pages 19 and 20, quotations are given from the 'Rylands Bulletin' - I would like to know what's missing from the quote about the conclusions drawn by New Testament scholars.

Finally, does anyone have any information on people like Washburn Hopkins (and others used by the Watchtower Society in this booklet) - are they Christians and can we rely on their testimony?