I haven't really been into getting an iPod since I never really needed one and it didn't really look all that cool. Although recently my mobiles battery is screwing up (4 years old now) and when I listen to music on it, it just dies in like an hour. Also I lost the headphones (they don't use 3.5mm jacks). I use to listen to music during lunch and walk around town for hours listening to it. Not no more

Then the 4th Generation iPod Touch really caught my eye and plus I am in need of an MP3 Player (obviously) and a camera to take home vids with (720p ftw). Although I don't expect the camera to be perfect quality, as long as its decent.

So now I am saving for an iPod Touch 4G but I'm kind of stuck when it comes to choosing between 8GB and 32GB.

I have around 200 songs (it grows every now and then), and plan to download apps since they look interesting. + Video recording And possibly a movie or 2.

So to get to the point, would 8GB be enough for me or do you recommend more.
I don't mind paying the extra for 32GB, but if I don't need it, its a waste.
It's quite cheap at the moment here in NZ, thats why I'm wanting to get this.

I'm also not sure on if this product is released or not. I've checked stores and they seem to have it for sale already yet people say its not out yet so I'm not sure.