Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

On Mafia 2 for X-Box360, will loading a previous chapter erase all my progress?

I have completed the game, but now I want to go back and replay some of the chapters, but not the whole game, over again. When I choose to load a chapter a message pops up saying "Loading into a previously completed mission will erase all progress in the current mission and gameplay will resume at the beginning of the mission you choose to load. Are you sure you wish to load a previous mission?" This warning sounds as if I will lose all of my saved progress, but I can't believe the makers of the game would do something that stupid. So will I lose everything if I load? Thanks!

Unregistered
    No you will not lose your data. However if you play say chapter 10 to roam and then later try continue story it will start at chapter 10. If you were on chapter 14 you need to go to load chapter and down to 14 then play. Fair warning! It will restart the mission so I suggest finishing a mission and just starting the next before doing this so you don't lose you're data for the most recent chapter

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information