Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Droid X on alltel, progress, need a little help though.

Please try this also

http://www.whiterabbit.org/android/

Please take a backup of NVitem from 0000 to 2000 or the item given by above post before loadng NVItem from above post

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

All seems are already edited for the mobile ip and HDR NAI user names, everything is set to @alltel.net for PPP and HDR login information. Verified using CDMA Workshop.

Today, I programmed in the "IMSI" number, my Eris had an IMSI of 31127(phonenumber) so I put the same one on my Droid X in the default NAM profile. The IMSI of my mother's HTC Hero (alltel branded) also has the same IMSI.

Still no solid 3G, or working 3g for the matter.

Got to snooping around of the programming of my Eris (that mentioned above, worked flawlessly on alltel's network after provisioning), was just comparing the programming that i have done to it compared to what i have tried and done with the Droid X, I seen an option for "Mobile Node-HA Authentication: Disable"... how do I tell if this is enabled or disabled on my Droid X ? CDMA workshop shows no option for it under "EVDO" or any other tab... is it an NV item that needs to be changed? Anyone know which NV item it might be?

Thanks for further help.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

@steve500
    I do believe that at least form the moto droid perspective that is a checkmark in one of the internet tabs for qpst or cdma workshop. I think it is viewable in the Un or an area but I will have to get back to you on this I finally have a few days off but I have homework so I can't say that I have a solid time. Although I have a sprint Hero and it did the exact same thing as my droid, 1x but no 3g and no mms, I recently came across someone with an alltel hero that has a full nandroid backup of his alltel hero so I am going to have to compare the differences and maybe I will be able to find what structure is different between them and maybe bring it forth for this droid phone =\ I hope.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This info would be wickedly helpful, i look forward to it.

I have an HTC Hero (alltel branded and activated with full 3G) handy, i have tried reading the phones values with QPST, writing my hex ESN for the HDR password and my MDN (phone number) and writing back to the droid with no working 3G still.

thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Sprint TouchPro2 activated on Alltel and I have the same problem. I can only get 1X data. The EVDO icon will show up sometimes and my phone will try to connect and download data but then it switches right back to 1X. For some reason our phones don't authenticate the 3G. I also do not have MMS.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information