Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Metro Service Books Request split from Blackberry settings thread

I can think of a third thing. It involves getting off the couch. It doesn't involve waiting for someone else to do it for you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol that too, but i'm assuming most people on this forum do not create solutions.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I guess just suck it up and take some tackles and bruises if I wanna play ball in this field, huh? Some of you guys are just total aHole$. Some of you guys manage to get your point across, even when I or others don't like it. Except some of you are more civil than others in getting your point across. And I did mention in my post up there that I was unsure how correct I was on the issue, and I even offered the moderators to go ahead and correct me. But all I got is a $h&%load of negative responses from the "pros". I just have never been in a forum community that does things like this. I'm a longtime mac user and I frequent some Apple forums and communities and people there are always helpful and friendly. So I guess I expected too much of this forum. No hard feelings. just post a solution and call it a day...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I do get of the couch. I've ben working since I was 17. I have invested in software and a couple laptops and some gear. One thing is to give constructive feedback, like tony here, which manages to get his point across without being a total *ick. Another is to just make assumptions about someone you've never met based on a couple of paragraphs posted on a technology forum. So please, spare me the high-school cyber bully BS and just move on. One of the rules here is to respeKt other members, and based on my experience so far, this only applies to the so called "pros" that have been here a while. But apart from the drama, if anyone has anything CONSTRUCTIVE to add to the BB solution, by all means, contribute. If you have the solution but are only here to say, "no, no handouts!!", then don't even say anything, just move along. And seriously, calm the %^&# down. Here's something to break you guys away from the drama for a while and have a good laugh... no hard feelings. :buddies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BV8T...&feature=email

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I agree with you guys; HoFo is gotta be the least user friendly forum on the net. Some of these dudes must think that being cyber a$$holes is cool. I bet that most of these so called pros are just posers. I've noticed that the people that actually know what they're talking about and are more or less educated don't need to start flame wars to get their point across.

Also I've noticed in this forum that you ask for help or a question about something specific and some of the "pros" just tell you "pay someone else to do it for you". What the hell is that? if anybody takes the time to go through 20 pages of BS drama; the least they could do is give that person a better answer; because at that point it would be pretty obvious that the person looking for an answer is determined to do the job himself.

I'm a noob here and I know there are a few veterans in here that are very knowledgeable; I respect those individuals but the rest of these posers just make me laugh.

Personally I believe the moderators should ban their useless a$$es, because even if you can't contribute a solution to the community at least learn from others and be RESPECTFUL; because everybody deserves respect even the noobs. I always thought that was the original purpose behind all these online forums.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information