Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

**verizon Blackberry Storm 9530 Full Flash To Cricket So. Cal****re: Help Please****

Hello Everyone. I Am New To Howard Forums...and Its One Of My Favorite Sites For Phone Info. I Cant Thank Everyone Enough For This Site. I Have Learned A Lot Of Stuff On This Site Thanks To The People Who Take Their Time And Post On Howards. Many Thanks Go Out To You Guys Out There.. Thank You.

I Need Help On My Blackberry Storm 9530 Verizon Branded Phone. I Have Flashed The Phone To Cricket Southern California Network. I Have Also Flashed The Service Books To The Phone. My Question Is....the Internet Is Real Slow Compared To My Flashed Instinct...how Can I Fix This?? Also I Cannot Send/receive Mms But I Have The Service Books For It And It Just Dosent Work...maybe I Need To Program Something Else??? Also I Would Like To Run 3rd Party Apps Such As Google Maps, Slacker Radio, Youtube, Hotmail, Gmail Etc Etc How Can I Program The Phone To Work With These Apps I Have Tried To Download Opera And Such But Everytime Says Something About Connecting And It Cannot Connect???? Please Please Help Me Out . Im A Easy Learner And I Would Greatly Apprecaite Your Help.... Lets Figure This Out Together.. Thank You For Your Time And Please Respond By Message Or Post. Thank You All For Your Help All Answers Are Appreciated. Thank You. O Yeah. Thanks To "tony Cortes" The Guy Is A Genius. I Have Seen Him On A Couple Of Phone Sites And The Guy Helps Out A Lot Of People And Creates Alot Of Software.....thank You Tony And Others I Will Soon Learn About.

Happy New Year To All....hope You All Have A Great 2010'

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

**verizon Blackberry Storm 9530 Full Flash To Cricket So. Cal****re: Help Please****

Why did you post this in the Verizon section? It should be posted in the Cricket section.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

And Please Do Not Capitalize Every Word. It Makes It Very Difficult To Read.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is an automatic thing I believe, as the OP posted in all caps. I think that the forum recognizes this, and changes it To Read Like This.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yes i did not capatlize the words it automatically did it after i posted. Thanks for the correction on that heavyfluid.... sorry about that fellas so how can i fix these problems on my phone?? anyone have mms,wap ipd service books for the storm 9530>? heavy can you help me or point me to the right dirrection? thanks everyone

Like I mentioned before, you should post this in the Cricket forum, where it belongs.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thread moved

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information