Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile MyFavs 8100 Pearl Hands on...

How do you figure that. Its a link to Gizmodo! Wouldn't that indicate it premiered on Gizmodo?

-edit: Nevermind. I Read the Gizmodo article and followed a few of their links and they credited back here.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IT CAN be an add-on you just pay an extra $10 a month. Thats what customer support told me.

A guy at Tmobile told me also you dont have to have a MY FAV phone to have the service. you NEED a My Fav phone just to swap your sim card into to access the software to UPDATE your 5 My Favs then swap the card back out into your NON-MY Fav phone. Just have to remember which persons on your list are under myfav.

I was goin to upgrade my RazrV3 that the wife has to a Myfav V3 but there is no reason if she can just swap her card in the BB 8100 w/my fav and do it there then swap back.

my suggestion if you do it this way, to re-label the contact wiht something like (ie. Mom-myfav, Joe-Myfav) just so you remember

Just my $.02

I have alot more info on this and how to get around it. PIN me anytime

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

To clarify once again.....it is NOT an addon. It is a seperate rate plan. There are myFave rate plans and non myFave rate plans. Changing to the myFave rate plan does require a 1 year contract extension. Trust me....I do this day in and day out. I am a Sales Rep for a Corporate owned T-Mobile store.....that makes me a Direct Dealer, and it again isn't an addon.

They dont advertise it as an add-on...they just say it adds on an extra $10 a month higher then the plan your on currently. And you can take it off whenever you want. Thats what customer support told me today when i upgraded to it. Mine doenst take effet til my next bill cycle on the 7th. I understand its a tottally differnt rate plan. The tech gurue guys there showed me how you can have only one myfave phone on an account and program everyone elses' sim cards with their seperate my fave's and still use the service. I tried to talk to customer support about that, and they denied it...i guess they have to. But i know that works.

How many out there have My Favs? Anyone not care for the service?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to Blackberry got the Pearl the other. Don't relay feel like upgrading to My Favs Yet so i was wondering if the My Favs application can be downloaded and installed on the phone, so one could have the same functionality of Photo Contact Dail with out the call being free of course? Or does any one have any suggestions for an app like this?

Thanks in advance
    Steven

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information