I've been with my boyfriend for a year now. The whole time we've been together we've had a very healthy and active sex life. In fact, I can honestly say sex with him is the best and most satisfying sexual experience I've ever had. But lately, I'd say off and on for the past month and right now its definitely "on", I've had a problem being intimate with him.

I start to feel weird, like I don't want to be doing what we're doing, sort of an embarrassed feeling (but I'm not) and I just sort of sit back and mentally wait to get it over with.
I don't like things this way.

Some things that might be affecting me are the fact that I was molested by a family friend as a teenager and raped a year ago this month. I don't know if these are delayed feelings of shame associated with sex or what but its frustrating!

My bf is starting to feel like I'm not physically attracted to him and that's not the case at all. I want to enjoy sex with him again!

Any thoughts on this?
I HAVE LOVE! This is the second non-answer I've gotten on this. Would people please stop reading more into this than what I've posted?? If I didn't love him I wouldn't be worried about being intimate with him!

I'd love a legitimate answer to this if anyone has one, please.