Telus and Bell are competing against each other like mad. And now I just found out that there are actually two similar plans carried by the two companies.
I want to get an iPhone 4 (or Samsung Galaxy, I can't decide...)
Ok, the plan festures are pretty much the same. Except for that the Telus plan has 1GB data but Bell only provides 500MB per month.
So I wonder which company I should go for and why. I've been hearing about pros and cons for both but haven't got any idea of myself. I use Skype to phone and receice overseas calls a lot. I don't know if it would be counted as data consuming or minutes consuming.
And thinking about future issues like cancelling my plan or changing for a new phone without dropping the plan... and stuff. Could anyone give me some suggestions about these two companies? I've gotta get a new phone within this week!
Thanks gangs!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here's a brief discription about the Telus plan$55/month)
- Up to 200 Local Anytime minutes
- Unlimited Nationwide Family Calling
- Unlimited Early (6pm) Local Evening and Weekend minutes
- 100MB data usage - Unlimited outgoing and incoming text, picture, and video messaging
- Unlimited Nationwide talk and text messaging with your 10 favourite numbers
- Voicemail, Call Waiting, and Conference Calling

and Bell: ($50)

» Minutes: 200 daytime minutes
» Data: 500MB
» Evenings & Weekends: Unlimited at 6PM
» Unlimited Features Included: Unlimited text messages & Unlimited Nationwide talk and text to 10 numbers
» Calling Features Included: Call Waiting, Conference Calling