Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Fancy Pywakkit

I have a question about installing LED lights to the interior of my car?

I am going to ask a strange question, and please only answer if you actually know what you are talking about.
    I am trying to install LED lights in my car's interior, but I don't know anything about the wiring in the car.

The instructions say:
    "Connect the black wire to the chassis ground.
    Connect the white/black striped wire to a switched power source (parking light, tail light, etc.)"

I do not know what or where a "chassis ground" is, and I don't know where the wires for my lights are.
    I know I sound dumb, but I want these lights.
    So how do I do it?
    If it helps, I have a 2008 Dodge Avenger.

marvin A
    i dont advise useing the pre-wired harness of the car as a power source for an aftermaket add-on like extra courtesy lights,,or super -duper radios etc. Too many times things go wrong and they end up in my garage
    (part time now)
    I am guessing that these extra lights have a separate switch on them to turn the things on and off since the instructions did not specify attachment to a particular wire---just one operated by a switch.
    I suggest that you thread the wires thru the firewall and attach them directly to your car battery. The solid black wire goes to the battery negative post and the blk/whte striped wire goes to the battery positive
    post. Also you must put an ''inline 15 amp fuse on the striped wire. you can get the fuse holder and fuse at a parts store and any additional wire and wire connectors there also.

Unregistered

Hello,

This is Amy from Lion industrial. co , ltd, one of Chinese largest manufacturers of LED lighting technology. Please visit our website: led gu10,w5w led,angel eye bmwled gu10,w5w led,led light bulbs,angel eye bmw ,

we export our products to any country in the world within very short delivery times and a very high quality, if you are interested in selling our products in your country, do not hesitate to contact me. [email protected], [email protected]

Our products have CE & ROHS certificates.
    Shipping Methods: DHL, UPS, EMS, TNT, FEDEX, Maritime.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I will try my best to support your business.

Best regards
    Amy

led gu10,w5w led,angel eye bmwled gu10,w5w led,led light bulbs,angel eye bmw
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Tel:+86-20-84179439.
    Add:No.2 Shiliugang Road,Yuexin industrial square,Haizhu District, Guangzhou City.China

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information