I blogged earlier today about the new Using your iPhone to Get Things Done micro site that Apple had just released.
One of the items on the micro site is a list of the Top 10 Paid iPhone Productivity Applications.
I am presuming this is based upon data from Apple and download information over a time period. However it is worked out, this is great data from Apple as you can see what other people are downloading in order to use their iPhone and iPod Touch as a productivity device.
So, below is the list from Apple along with links to Productivity Apps in the iTunes store.
The big shock for me is that my favorite GTD app on the iPhone, Omnifocus, is not on the list!. Maybe the cost of OmniFocus puts people off, and also the fact that you do really need the Mac App as well in order for it to work to the full effect.
The only real GTD or Task based item on the list is Things, which comes in at number 8!. Maybe
The category within iTunes for Productivity is quite big and covers a lot of areas. It is however interesting to see which applications are selling the best from Apples point of view.
What do you think? Are you surprised by this list of the top 10 Productivity Apps?
This Post is from: Getting Things Done GTD with Personal Development and Motivation for Success
Top 10 Paid iPhone Productivity Apps
ShareThis
Related posts:
  1. Getting Things Done GTD on the Apple iPhone - Apple Micro Site
    Apple have just released a new iPhone Your Life micro site as part of the Apple Website. This is a collection of micro sites that...
  2. Top 5 iPhone Applications for Productivity
    I cannot believe that I have never done a Top 5 list on this blog. In fact I have never done a blog entry based...
  3. OmniFocus on the iPhone - GTD to Go!
    Well, after last weeks announcement from Apple about the release of the Software Development Kit (SDK) for the iPhone (and iPod Touch) I was...
  4. OmniFocus - GTD For the iPhone
    The Apple WWDC Keynote was yesterday, with Steve Jobs announcing the new iPhone to be released on the 11th of July along with version...

</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>