No, I meant the Chart where you superimposed a 255 and TW6-6 together.

I noticed that you have an 07 with different gearing. Most of us with the newer gearing run a few hundred RPMs more than you at speed. I mean, if you want to do 70 miles per hour your going to be running over 2500. So it's not a case of what I "want to run" it's a case of what I have to run so I won't get run over by a semi. lol

Other thing is I don't understand the "weakness below 2500" comment. The woods cams seem to offer more torque than stock in those areas too. Maybe not 255 power but definitely enough considering most of us run stock cams and they do just fine in that area. Am I going to loose torque at the bottom end using the woods cams? Definitely don't want that...

Oh I know. Like I said...I don't care about peak numbers but I actually ride the bike above 2500. Have to. In that area the woods are performing better..and all the way to redline should I decide to be a hooligan and rip my bike up.

Given my inputs would you consider the woods cams a better choice for more 09+ riders? Just asking.

lp