Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorcycle Luggage Set - CHECK IT OUT!

I see it as more of a sales tread.

Asking a question where did I miss the question-mark at the end of his statement?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well since your the post police, if you had done your home work and checked this guys other post you would notice his a member just like every one else asking question about his bike and answering other. I don't see him selling his product or some one else.

There alot of post in the the sub forums that people post links to sales on certain sites. And I think that great. Saves people money and helps people not getting ripped off.

A couple months ago a member post jardines 2 into 1 at JP cycle (close outs) for $78. There 5 left with 2 hours there were all gone. Gee that help out 5 members.

So unless your the post police or a Mod (red letters for your name) chill out. And read and benfit from others finding.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow. :shock:

I'm going to be kind and not tear that all to hell, even though I love being a grammar nazi.

Let see if I got this right. Uncle B is the post police and you and Rickster are the gammer police. You and him must be English teachers. Never did like english class. But did you understand the message.

I think that message was petty good since I speak 3 Language and read and right 2 of them and English is my second one.

And I thought this forum was about motorcyles.:bluethum:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fox Creek makes excellent products - excellent customer service. I have had their saddle bags, have the Classicc II jacket, as does my wife. Also the leather chaps are the best that I have seen/worn. Leather is top quality and construction can't be beat. I was a bike show last month and the chaps that vendors were selling were paper thin, hard almost brittle leather - you get what you pay for. Oh, made in USA.

:301:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This forum is about motorcycles, not luggage. It's grammar. I read/write/understand nearly a dozen languages. English is my first. What's your point? I understood your message just fine, however if you're going to ridicule a member, make sure you do it without mistakes. Else, you should be prepared to be ridiculed yourself. Using proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling in any language allows your message to be understood more clearly and by a greater audience.

One of the parts of your message was this comment: Part of the reason I initially responded to the OP was because this is that cheap crap luggage that I've seen that is, well, cheap crap and I was trying to "help people not get ripped off."

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

@ Wildwolf & Uncle B: This forum is about motorcycles, and luggage sets for motorcycles don't qualify? Who REALLY cares about grammar and spelling, if you can read and understand it, so what? Unless you're a moderator or an administrator, then who cares what YOU even have to say? All you {edited: no names} do is tell people what to say, what not to say. Try that in a bar one day, and get your teeth knocked out.

Unless this board is run by the Nazi Regime, then people should be able to say anything that has to do with motorcycles. SO WHAT if they ask a question that has been asked a MILLION TIMES; the time it takes you to lecture them on SEARCHING, you could have just freeking answered it!

The post wasn't about airline luggage (DUH!!), it was MOTORCYCLE LUGGAGE, and this is a motorcycle forum. {edited-names again}

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Breathe, people.

I guess that's why I don't hang out in bars. What a bizarre gauge for behavior. LOL!

Now, back on topic or step outside and tell it to the tree.

back on topic? Have we ever had a thread that stayed on topic?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hmmm, apparently we have a Government run board that doesn't believe in free speech, kind of like the FCC. Where is this site hosted, Russia?

Can someone point me to the RULES where it says certain words are not to be used, so I know what the KGB has to say?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information