Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

kugeorge

1. Where is the expectative iPhone 5

Beijing October 5, 2011 morning, Apple released the new iPhone called iPhone 4S. Most of people are very disappointed at the unchanged iphone’s appearance. Where is the new design that has a larger screen and curved shell of iPhone 5 on earth?

First of all, this design first appeared in April of this year, and then in June, many Chinese manufacturers began to produce this protective shell shape, we are confident in this equipment. In fact, there is news that these companies for this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Focuse on this week's new ipod apps

Are you still waiting for a new app for your iphone or ipod touch just like me? Are you cracking your brain to figure out some apps to download to your ipod to play in this weekend to kill your boring time? Maybe we have met the same problem to dig some new and free or cheap apps for our iphone and ipod touch, but I bet as long as we collect in the internet, we can get some more or less.

In the past days, it is well known that, Verizon FiOS TV rolls out apps for Apple's iPad, iPod ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Will iphone 5 hit the market on October 5

No matter how long you have being using your iphone 3g or iphone 4, how well-informed of your iphone 4, for example you can jailbreak iphone 4 and then enjoy various videos on iphone 4 or transfer music from iphone to computer , or watch movies on iphone 4, we must accept a new challenge to play with the new and upcoming iphone 5. Only accepting the new challenge, can we make progress in the tech domain.

It seems that technologies are waiting with bated breath for iPhone 5, which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What will iphone 4 do if iphone 5 come

As an insider, you and me have learn that iphone 5 is coming in the end of this year, what will iphone 5 looks like , and what will iphone 4 do if if iphone 5 come?

Apple's "curve" coverage of China's 800 million mobile phone users, both reached the take-all goals. Media Reporters interviewed one of my friends: If iPhone5 come, what will iphone 4 do? My friends asked back: when iPhone4 came, many people predicted the demise of the domestic mobile phone will be collective. ...
  5. Apple Mac plus iPad encroach on PC domain

As an apple fan, you and me must have learned that there are lots of news about iphone 4 broadcasting all over the world, but it turns out to be die. Until now, the new version of iphone –iphone 5’s releas news has been delayed again and again.
    Apple Mac plus iPad encroach on PC domain
    It is believed that in the Apple product line, the relatively new Macbook air laptop computer and operating system OS X LION, have become the main conten in Apple's official website , and also becomes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast