Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

chilinono

Developers are Satisfied with Mountain Lion after One-week Test

Rate this Entry
Last week, Apple released OS X 10.8 version's new system Mountain Lion for developers, At this point, developers have already installed the system for a week, how do they think about the performance of the Mountain Lion? Compared to the old system, has Mountain Lion been greatly improved? Mac related: copy dvd on mac. Let's see how the developers assess Apple's new system after running the Mountain Lion for one week:

Even for the MacBook three years ago, it also has a surprising effect when running Mountain Lion. First of all, during one-week use, I rarely encountered the system crash; Secondly, so far i have not encountered any major problems.

Of course, Mountain Lion has compatibility issues with some software, such as Google's Chrome browser, but on the native software of the Mountain Lion, the running speed still satisfied me. Mac tip: rip dvd to mac. I believe in the future the software compatibility issues will be gradually resolved. The new features Apple added in Mountain Lion and native software also have the desired effect.

In general, there is no slack phenomenon when Mountain Lion running in my machine and i can feel it is significantly improved compared to the Lion. Although I encountered some problems several times when using me Machine and screen sharing, but it did not have much impact. Mountain Lion is only a test version, I believe Apple will gradually fix these small problems in the next update.

Submit "Developers are Satisfied with Mountain Lion after One-week Test" to Digg Submit "Developers are Satisfied with Mountain Lion after One-week Test" to del.icio.us Submit "Developers are Satisfied with Mountain Lion after One-week Test" to StumbleUpon Submit "Developers are Satisfied with Mountain Lion after One-week Test" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment