Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

linji88

Apple ipad 3 will be available

Rate this Entry
As an apple user for a long time, I have never been fed up with playing my ipod, ipad and iphone. From begin to now, I have acquired the basic skills to transfer some stuffs between apple product and computer, such as transfer music from ipod to computer. Owing to this, I can safely say I am an apple master-hand to a great extent.

According to the U.S. science and technology website Electronista reports, the U.S. investment bank check cable Susquehanna Financial analyst Chris (Chris Caso) said on Thursday that Apple iPad 3 will be put into operation this year, and iPad 3 will be put into production in the four fourth quarter this year with a low initial capacity about 60-100 million units.
Like other analysts, such as access denied after JP Morgan cut the Apple iPad orders He said that Apple is in the production adjustment on transition to the iPad 3 and this is just an part of this transition which does not mean that consumers have lost interest on the iPad 2 or ipad. Because according to a research among the ipad user, they have been adjusted to play with their exsiting ipads, and they have acquired the basic tips about how to transfer music from ipad to computer, so it is not a hard thing for them to play with ipad, although they are also expecting the upcoming ipad 3.
iPad 3 Features
A6 Processor

The current Apple iPad 2 has a 900MHz dual-core ARM Cortext-A9 processor, Apple A5 chipset and PowerVr SGX543MP2 GPU. This certainly made the Apple iPad 2 a powerful tablet and a main competitor in the world of tablets. Now Apple is aiming to make the competition tougher by sporting an A6 Quad-core Processor in the iPad 3. This would make the iPad 3 as powerful as any high-end desktop.
According to Linley Group senior analyst Kevin Krewell, “We expect the A6 will be a quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 design, which would be competitive with next year’s best mobile processors. In 2012, Nvidia will offer a quad-core Cortex-A9 processor, and Qualcomm will have the aforementioned MSM8960, a dual-core A15-class processor operating at 1.7GHz.
iOS 5
The iPad 3 will come with the latest iOS 5, which will host the multi-touch gesture technology. However, analyst and tech enthusiasts predict that Apple would introduce OS X Lion for the tablet, since it will be powered by a quad-core processor.
This will also include multitasking features, such as notifications, task-finishing, app-switching, location and background sound.
3D Feature and New Retina Display

Apple enthusiast expected the Retina Display feature on Apple iPad 2; however, Apple has been working majorly for an improvised version of it to include it in the iPad 3. With the Retina Display feature, the screen resolution of the iPad3 will be 2048 x 1536 pixels. However, it is said that the third version of the tablet is delayed due to Retina Display issues, and Apple is expected to ship the tablet in early 2012.

There are speculations that the tablet will display the 3D view. Although it’s too early to expect features like 3D display, devices like the LG Optimus can record videos in 3D, and output the same through HDMI.
After learn above, I bet you must have a better learn of ipad 3, all we have to do is just wait and see what will happen.

Submit "Apple ipad 3 will be available" to Digg Submit "Apple ipad 3 will be available" to del.icio.us Submit "Apple ipad 3 will be available" to StumbleUpon Submit "Apple ipad 3 will be available" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment